Homemade Bath Bombs
- 2 cups of Baking Soda.
- 1/4 of a cup of Cream of Tarter
- A spray bottle filled with water.
- Food coloring.
- Any fragrance you'd like.
- Combine the baking soda and the cream of tarter very well.
- Then add the fragrance and food coloring (1 to 2 drops or you will have rings around your tub) when you add the food coloring it will stay in a little ball shape and won't turn your mixture the color you added, the next step brings the color out.
- Spray the mixture with your water and stir, make sure the water is dissolved. You are done spraying it with your water once you can make a ball with it and it does not crumble apart.
I hope you guys enjoyed! Quick Message! I am only 6 people away from 50 followers, which is when I do my first give away! Please pass the message, so you girls can have a chance to win some awesome prizes! I'll have a poll up in the next couple hours so you can choose what you can to win! Thank you!