"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is something in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening" -Coco Chanel

Followers

Monday, January 3, 2011

The Cure to Every Girls Problems=Arbonne. Arbonne Product Reveiw

 It's been about a year since I started using Arbonne products and i have fell in love with every single thing I have ordered. Since being introduced to Arbonne by a consultant (my mom)I have developed a collection of trust worthy products. My favorites that i have tried so far, are the entire FC5 set, the powdered foundation and the eyeliners (I have tried ebony, plum and toffee). The prices of Arbonne products are comparable to Clinque and Lancome.
For More Info About Arbonne Visit: http://www.arbonne.com/index.asp?lang=eng



If what I said about Arbonne doesn't appeal to you or you think it's a little too pricey for your budget than some other cosmetic companies I'd recommend are: Mark, Bare Minerals and MAC.       

No comments:

Post a Comment