I didn't include prices for most of them, just because with most I really don't care what label it is.
Back to School Lust List for 2011-2012!
- A black or brown motorcycle jacket.
- Black skinny jeans.
- Grey skinny jeans.
- Color blocked loose sweaters.
- Thick flannels I don't like the really thin ones, I've actually gotten them in the men's area!
- A little black dress! I can't believe I don't have one!
- A big chunky over sized wooden bangle.
- A multi-colored pack of heart stud earrings I have a pack from forever21 that I loved, but most of them are either broken or lost.
- Studded flats.
- Cute hippie-esque headbands. The ones that wrap around your head
- Riding Boots. I want a pair of these boots so so so bad, I think they are just adorable!
- Cardigans in a wide variety of colors. I always seem to have a need for solid color cardigans but for some reason I always get stripes or patterned cardigans that don't go with floral tank tops.
- Denim skirt I have not had a denim skirt since middle school! But I loved them then and I think as long as it has some class and isn't 100% trash I think they could be really cute.
- A spa wrap! Just recently I've gotten into taking baths but wrapping myself in a regular towel is so annoying because it constantly slips! Spa wraps have velcro or some type of snap, which I think would be so much easier!
- A toe ring...I know how weird it sounds haha but I'm running out of room on my hands for rings! Plus I think sometimes toe rings can look really cute!