"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is something in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening" -Coco Chanel

Followers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 6: Second Celeb Crush!

SO cute!
Hey girls! This is my second celeb crush post for the celeb tag! So my second crush is Ryan Reynolds. In the past couple of years he has kind of become the Brad Pitt, so to speak. Girls from all ages are in love with this guy! Something interesting I just noticed is, my first celeb crush was also named Ryan and also Canadian...strange.

I first though Ryan Reynolds was just adorable when I saw him in Defiantly, Maybe with Abigail Breslin. One thing I really like about Ryan Reynolds is his sense of humor, whenever I see him in interviews he is hilarious!

 Thanks For Reading Ladies!
xoxo,






P.S. Check out this interview! Ryan Reynolds on David Letterman! It's hysterical!

No comments:

Post a Comment