"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is something in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening" -Coco Chanel

Followers

Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 4: Current Celeb Obsession!

Hey girls! Today's topic is Current celeb obsession! This was really different for me, so I kinda changed the question a bit...I look to different celebs, based on what season it is, so here are my celeb obsessions for summer, summer and winter, fall.

Taylor, without a doubt is a major fashion icon! I look at what she's wearing, but especially in the colder months. She always has on adorable sweaters and really cute boots. I have never disliked anything I've seen Taylor wearing in the magazines!

I feel like the SoCal look is so cute for spring and summer! And since Lauren Conrad is from Southern California, obviously she has that style down. I'm also a huge fan of florals and she seems to be too, I always see pictures of her stepping out in gorgeous floral dresses and tanks.

I feel like I picked two girls that are every body's fashion icons, but I think that's because they know how to dress and are good role models for girls!
Thanks for reading!
xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment