"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is something in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening" -Coco Chanel

Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 2: First Celebrity Encounter!

Hey girls! So this question for the celeb tag, was actually pretty hard for me... One particular stuck out but I think I'll use that for tomorrows question (favorite celeb encounter). Then I realized my first, weird thing is I've known this person for, well my entire life. It's actually my cousin Ed. My cousin is Ed Toth, some may have heard of him, he is a professional drummer. Ed has been the drummer for two bands, Vertical Horizon and The Doobie Brothers. It's funny, I don't really think of Ed as a "celebrity" to me, he's my cousin! Sometimes I remember when he talks about going over "Willy's house" (Willy Nelson!) or "hanging out with Josh" (Josh Grobin!!!) but honestly Eddie is one of the most down to earth, nice people you could meet!

Ed's picture for a Drummer Magazine.
Album cover for one of Vertical Horizons CD's.
Thanks for Reading guys!!! Here is my favorite Vertical Horizon song! Your A God by Vertical Horizon.
My favorite Doobie Brothers Song! Black Water by The Doobie Brothers.
xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment