"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is something in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening" -Coco Chanel

Followers

Friday, September 16, 2011

FALLing in Love with Zac!

Hey girls! So NYC fashion week is this week! I wish I was there, but I'll have to settle for watching the shows on FashionTV. One show that really jumped out at me was, Zac Posen, that took place two days ago. Seriously, I'm in love with almost every single piece in this collection! Everything is fantastic, amazing, gorgeous, wonderful and every other positive adjective you can imagine!

My personal style is: classic, retro with a bit of and edge. If your like me, then you will just adore this show!

Enjoy ladies!



xoxo,
P.S. Do you like these kinds of posts? Let me know if you want me to share my opinions on more Fashion Week shows!

1 comment:

  1. hi! i just came across your blog and thought i'd say hi! my blog is called "beauties in bloom" so i thought it was cute i found your blog!! hehe
    really loving your posts!!

    http://beautiesinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete