"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is something in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening" -Coco Chanel

Followers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Beauty Would You Rather Tag 2011

While reading Pinkpurse21's Blog I saw this tag and I thought it looked really fun! So I thought I might try it!

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
Eye shadows are my favorite but I'd have to say I'd keep my mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses. Just because I wouldn't be able to live without my mascaras and eyeliners.

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Never cut it again, I like having long hair.

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pink cheek.

If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Deffinatly clothes, but only if that includes bags and shoes.

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Lipstick as eyeliner, like black lipstick? Defiantly not red or pink!

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora, they have NARS, benefit, Laura Mercier, Two Faced and Philosophy. I love MAC makeup but I deffinatly would choose Sephora.

Would you rather use only one eyeshadow color or one lip color the rest of your life?
One lip color, because if I only wore one eyeshadow then I couldn't do smokey eyes or even an inner corner.

Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
I love winter clothes, in the summer I miss my scarves and my leather riding boots, but I also hate being over heated so I'd say summer clothes in the winter.

Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Deffinatly dark nails, I love navy blues and maroons on my nails.

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
Messy bun! I love messy buns, my hair is almost never in a pony tail but my hair has to be in a bun in order for me to fall asleep, then sometimes I classy it up with a headband.

Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Never use lip gloss, my nails always have to be painted.

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? Or sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie.

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Live without nail polish! I couldn't live without my makeup!

This tag was so hard! There were so many tough questions! I tag anyone who wants to do this!



 

2 comments:

  1. our answers are almost the exact opposite on most of these lol :)

    http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers! Very similar to mine and Arianne's.

    ReplyDelete