"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is something in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening" -Coco Chanel

Followers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Beauty Blogger of the Week!!!

Hey girls!!! Ahhhh I'm so excited! My amazing friend Opal made me the Beauty Blogger of the Week on her blog! She is so great, she asked me amazing questions in a interview over email and I love how excited she was, she puts so much effort and care into her blog, from design to her posts! Haha she talked about how we are like total twins! We are so similar! If you follow me on twitter (@alexatherton96) you would see the thousands of tweets I send her, talking about Disney movies and thanking her for all the support that she gives me :D So if you guys don't already follow Opal, do it! Her blog is fabulous!

Check out the my interview!!!!
http://www.opalstevens.com/2011/07/opal-stevens-beauty-blogger-of-week_21.html#disqus_thread

 Thanks again Opal!!!

1 comment: