"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is something in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening" -Coco Chanel

Followers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Flawless, Fun, Fabulous, Natural Summer Makeup

Only two days till it's officially summer!!! And I know that when I'm at the beach, pool or running around outside I don't want to worry about my makeup sliding off my face! Here are my saving graces for summer!

1) Covergirl Aqua Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer in Light to Fair. You may have seen popular gurus on Youtube like Macbarbie07 talk about this, I can see why, it had SPF 15 and its oil free, plus it provides more coverage than most. And its under ten dollars! I got it at Target for $7.

2) Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Stain in Wink of Pink. Tinted moisturizers are amazing for summer because you don't have to worry about it being all over your face during the day, or being sticky. It is movable for the first 15 seconds so you can wipe a bit off or leave it all on to get a brighter pop of color. It's also pretty inexpensive at under $5

3) Nars Duo Cream Eyeshadows ironically in Summertime :). Yes it's in summertime, no I did not plan that! Its two cream eye shadows one is a gorgeous bronze gold color and the other is a sparkly off white with gold undertones. The names are Champagne and Sunset Gold. Cream eyeshadows are really good for summer because they stay put and while on they look like you did way more work than you actually did! The duo is expensive though at $33.

Hope you guys have a great summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment