"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is something in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening" -Coco Chanel

Followers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

5 Must Haves For Hell Week (Finals)

Are you girls all freaking out too? I know...It sucks! Late night cram sessions, then when you finally can manage to fall asleep you have nightmares, your alarm clock doesn't go off, you forget everything you know, you forget pants I know I've had them all! Finals are awful, you have to take two hour long exams when other people are at the beach and getting a summer glow. Here are 5 things that will help you survive :)

1. Comfy sweat pants: I love Victoria Secrets Boyfriend sweats! They're baggy yet cute and chic. I have them in Purple, Black and Blue, I am so obsessed! They are a little pricey, but they will last forever plus they are adorable. For summer I would pair them with a cute tank.
 http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265482853774&c=Page&cid=1304338667095&pagename=vsdWrapper

2. Hair Elastics That Won't Slip: The hair ties with the grips are fantastic, because you don't have to worry about your hair falling all over the place during your test. I recommend: Goody hair ties, they can be found at any drugstore!
Link toPicture:http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265482853774&c=Page&cid=1304338667095&pagename=vsdWrapper

3. Easy Effortless Makeup: You have enough to worry about, you don't want to take 20 minutes trying to blend your crease right. I reccomend: a cream eyeshadow, it stays put and looks like you put way more effort in then you really do. A tinted moisturizer, a total summer staple, plus it light weight. A tinted lip balm, with tinted lip balm you can slide it onto your lips really quick and still have a bit of color on your lips! Also bronzer to give you a little glow.
Any drugstore would have these products :)

4. A Good Face Mask: When I get home after a day of tests, I just want to relax. I adore face masks! I recommend: Queen Helenes Mint Julep Mask, you can find it at Walgreens or CVS for around $4. Or make your own! (In the next couple of days I'll have a post on DIY Beauty Treatments for you girls!)

5. Patience :) Look on the bright side! You have shortend school days and school is almost over!

When it's all over? I recommend: A party with a big or small group, co-ed or just with your girls...enjoy your summer is just beggining and its time to celebrate! A pool party or even just a BBQ with some tiki torches and your BFF's! Summer is a time for friendship and memories, so make the most out of it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this post. I wish you had it up a few weeks ago when I was in finals. LOL but I love it. I just used the Queen Helenes Mint Julep Mask last night. Love it. Can't wait for your DIY treatment. I am hoping to do a post after I try a few I have found online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my finals this week too!
    My friends and I have already planned a party for afterwards.

    ReplyDelete