"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is something in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening" -Coco Chanel

Followers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

FaSHOEnable Summer Shoes ☀

Hey Girls! So my last FaSHOEnable post seemed pretty popular so I figured why not do another one except for summer shoes! So here are three pairs of shoes I personally love for summer!

1) Gladiator Flats: Everyone has been talking about Gladiator Flats for this spring and summer. At first I was a sceptic just because of all the buckles and I heard they can be uncomfortable...ALL LIES! Gladiator flats are so comfy and you can find some without all of the straps and buckles, that you can just put on really quick and then head out the door! I want the American Eagle Studded Gladiator Flats very badly! I love the stud detail! The next time I go to the mall I have to pick these up! http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?catId=cat3120012&productId=1416_1025

2) Wedges: Another summer 2011 favorite trend! They are wildly popular this season and I personally have been a fan of wedges for years! They give you the height and they're way more comfortable than regular heels. Wedges are going to be a lifesaver this summer, I'm going to be a bridesmaid in my brothers wedding later this month and the wedding is outside. Outside weddings are a killer for heels! I love the Madden Girl Kloverr Wedges  http://www.zappos.com/madden-girl-kloverr-natural-fabric the leather flower detailing is just precious!

3) Fancy Flip Flops: The cheap, comfortable and pretty colored Old Navy flip flops are good to expand your flip flop collection and match every shirt in your cloest, but sometimes it's good to have flip flops that are fancier for certain occasions. Just because they are leather, does not mean they are any less comfortable than the plastic ones! American Eagles leather flip flops have padding on the inside! These are a complete must have for me during summer.
http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?catId=cat4650006&productId=0417_1792

I hope you girls have a fabulous summer! Comment below and tell me what your plans are!

No comments:

Post a Comment