"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is something in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening" -Coco Chanel

Followers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Time to get Wet n Wild!

One of my biggest beauty pet peeves has to be my mascara sliding of my face. Whether it's because of pool water, or those awful sweaty days some mascaras can either end up under your waterline or it just disappear! Wet n Wild makes not just one...but TWO waterproof mascaras! One thats lengthening and one that plumping, I actually layer the two :) Also their formulation is fantastic! I love all the different summer colors like turqouises, purples and neutral sand colors are perfect for summer! My personal favorite is the Pride pallatte by Wet n Wild 

Disclaimer:I am not getting paid for this post in any way. All the products I have tried and all opinions are my own! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to give it a try! I also recommend checking out Clinique's Lash Power Long-Wearing formula; it's the only mascara I've ever used that really truly does not budge, no matter what! It's on my list of "Can't Live Without 'Em's" at my blog: http://luanemic.wordpress.com

    Love the blog, following!

    ReplyDelete