"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is something in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening" -Coco Chanel

Followers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Physicians Formula Mixed Products Review

I went to Target last week and picked up two Physicians Formula products. The shimmer strips eye palate for blue eyes and the PF Naturals mascara. I've heard that they had really great pigmentation and all the eye shadows and eyeliners go on really smooth, but I had no idea how much I would end up falling in love with all of the things I bought. The very first day I wore the shimmer strips shadows I got a compliment on my eyes! And the mascara seprated each of my lashes and lengthend them beautifully :) my favorite part about the mascara is the wand! It's plastic instead of bristley which I think makes it a more quality and expensive (even though it's only $8!!!). Now Physicians Formula is without a doubt on my top five list for beauty products! :)

Organics Mascara by PF, see the wand?


Shimmer Strips for blue eyes


**This post has not been sponserd I purchesed these products with my own money...all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment