"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is something in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening" -Coco Chanel

Followers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Major update!!!

Hello girls :) I have an announcement that I've wanted to say for awhile, In about a month or two I'm hoping get my stuff together and be able to make my own youtube channel! It's something I've been wanted to do for awhile now, because I love sharing things with you guys but I'd much rather say what I want myself, so you can see how enthusiastic I am about my one true love (makeup) so I have to get supplies, and come up with a user name plus I want to make my page pretty! I hope to see all of you soon! 

xoxo, alex

Do you guys have any user name ideas? thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment