"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is something in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening" -Coco Chanel

Followers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Love, Alex
So this was just a housekeeping post, because number one I changed the URL for the blog now its http://www.beautyinbloom93.blogspot.com/ I liked the header title so much I decided to change the URL as well. Also I know the last post was super duper long so I wanted to do one and ask if you guys have any requests for posts for the future :) I appreciate you guys following so much that I want to make sure that you satisfied with the kind of posts I write! Also spread the word! Tell your friends, tell anyone haha! much love!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment